Repairing the hand:
- Bondable terminals came in today
- Glued them on to the area next to the strain gauges
- They seem pretty solid but I am going to wait for the glue to dry completely before wiring.
- Hopefully these work as a good anchor point for the wiring.
- Started repairing the connection wire
- Got the solar system working today
- I know how to do things but why they work I will have to look into. The documentation for the functions shows how it affects the matrix but I haven’t really looked into this yet.
gluPerspective(60, (GLfloat)800 / (GLfloat)800, 1.0, 100.0);
glClearColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
- The bold code above needed to be added in order to get the lighting to work. I assume this is because lighting projects and is part of the projection matrix but I have no idea.
- Translating before scaling allows you to make items smaller without affecting their position.
- Pushing saves the current matrix and popping restores the current matrix. After pushing the matrix, any actions before you pop the matrix will be isolated to only the object you are drawing within.