Monthly Archives: December 2013
8:00 – 4:00 SR
- Still having problems with certs. The trust store is correct, so I’m thinking that there may be a machine that is not correctly configured between here and there?
- Here’s the DataTable roadmap: https://trello.com/b/fTpWY4oN/datatable-roadmap
- Data input in a table and in forms.
- This looks like the semi-official version currently in the gallery: http://yuilibrary.com/gallery/show/datatable-celleditor-inline
- Which works like a charm.
- Now I need to grab the events and use them to update the page. Done. Spent a long time looking around for the event. I found it by running the HTML in the debugger, opening the “scripts” tag, and searching through the gallery code for “fire”. Which led me to “cellEditorSave”. Using that to search around the YUI documentation I found that it was listed in the overview document in the above link. Sigh. It’s how you learn, I guess.
- Data sources for grids and charts.
8:00 – 11:00 SR
- Created a timer callback, modified the dataprovider and re-rendered the chart. Seems to be working fine, with no flicker, even with a 100Msec update rate.
11:00 – 1:00 FP
- Meeting with Andrea. Looks like uniqueness can be determined by word choice in a corpus as small as 500. That does make things easier. It also allows for triangulation against other metrics, which would allow for looking at accelerometer data from several body positions for example. Though I’m not sure that’s needed.
- An issue to consider is that people who might use the site would have other examples of their writing. This means that an anonymous source could be identified. As a way around this, a vector-based translation algorithm could be trained using identification code to remove/modify the parts of the user’s language that are identifiable.
- And actually, this means that I could build a simple website that you train once, then write to. The site then transpiles the user’s words and publishes to twitter or Facebook for example. This just addresses the anonymous part of the problem, not the trustworthiness part, but it’s nice low-hanging fruit.
1:00 – 4:00
- Added a datatable, which behaves better. For example, the set() method fires a refresh. Spent the rest of the day trying to get the same behavior with the chart and finally wound up posting on the forums.
8:00 – 3:00 SR
8:00 – 4:00 SR
- The YUI folks have put up a bunch of nice examples. Nearly everything works in IE7 (no variable opacity gradients). It’s all here.
- Finished chapter 6. YUI has nice, clean css.
8:00 – 12:00 SR
- Easy parking today
9:00 – 5:00 SR
- Added the new committed table to the fake cognos generator
- continue working on FA
- working on adding Committed Amounts – done
- changed all references to Funded Budget to sum of Committed Amounts
- move all funded budget from budget_centers table to committed_amounts table
- INSERT INTO committed_amounts( budget_center_id, committed_amount, committed_date ) SELECT uid, funded_budget, now( ) FROM budget_centers;
- deployed FinancialAssistant.jar, FA, RA,Req – all is well
- discussed hot to handle multiple Commitments for a Requisition with Lenny
- working on FA
- added Financial Data datagrid to Requisition Editor
- working on adding Committed Amount and Date to the Requisition Editor
- added committed_amounts table to the database – DBUpdateEnhancements.sql
- created CommittedAmount.as and CommittedAmountsTable.as for DB access
- CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `committed_amounts` (
`uid` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`budget_center_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`committed_amount` decimal(10,2) NOT NULL,
`committed_date` date NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`uid`),
KEY `budget_center_id` (`budget_center_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
Phil 8:00 – 4:00 SR
- Discussions with Lenny about how to handle bad cognos data
- Talked to Tim E. We’ll meet on monday
- We may have a bead on an SA…
- Deployed new FA, RA and RQ, and a new FA jar.
- deployed new FA server jars… all is well.
- few notes from Lenny this morning @ Phil’s blog
- my Flex workspace is behaving bad, again.!
- working on FA/RA
- added query description to Reqonciler’s Pre-Processing window
- fixed Req Funded Amount not displaying correctly…
- changed FMP title to Monthly Status Report
8:00 – 4:00 SR
- People with permissions on parent projects should be visible in the child project
- Put the name of the step in the title bar in Reqonciler
- Change title from Financial Mitigation Plan to Monthly Status Report
- Multiple obligation dates shouldn’t be flagged if they share the same date. Only different dates should be flagged.
- If there is a blank or a dash in the req ID, don’t show.
- deployed new FA/RA
- working on COGNOS Data white list columns
- columns should be compared to
- Budget Center, Budget Center Name,Sub-Budget Center,Sub-Budget Center Name,Executing Budget Center,EBC Name,Appropriation Year,Requisition ID,PO Reference,ACR,Committed Date,Committed Amount,Obligation Date,Obligation Amount,Expensed Date,Expensed Amount
- added congos.whitelist to FinancialAssistant.properties
- modified the FA server to compare with the specified fields using hash map of column names and column headers
- files to deploy – FinancialAssistant.jar, commons-lang-2.5.jar, FinancialAssistant.properties
- fixed contrancts_cognos_history not updating..
- working on Presentation Queries…
8:00 – 4:00 SR
- Baaaaad traffic today
- Deploying Vis2, FA and RA
- Still need to deploy a new java for FMP tracking.
- Fixed queries for Obligations
- deployed new Pre-Processing queries, Lenny will review
- changed Project Description to Project BLUF in FA
- changed the way how FMP’s are handled
- created mitigationPlanConfig.xml to describe the questions
- FMP fields are dynamically created