8:00 – 4:30 SR
- Dong’s off today
- DB Backups
- Try adding object3d config argument to WebGLComponent that allows for custom objects and prevents the creation of the default cube. Done. Much cleaner, actually. Deleting a bunch of configurations. Done
- Cleaned out the entire initModel() function from WebGLNetworkComponent.
- Trying reflection maps in Ortho2 – works!
- In the ortho2 view I am having some performance bottlenecking due to garbage collection I think. Looking at the chrome tools as a way of determining a good way to fix that. StackOverflow suggests this article: http://zetafleet.com/blog/google-chromes-heap-profiler-and-memory-timeline
- Started to add physics capability to WebGLNetworkComponent from PhysicsShape.