8:00 – 5:30 SR
- DB and webapps backup
- Deployed new FA, but had to roll back because the FMPs were broken
- Working on getting all the login permutations handled.
- Added status return if no entries found.
- Added fr_name parameter to the getPanel call.
- Built the load query
- Added a method that iterates through the array of results and builds the panel from that
- Hooked op the FundingRequestPanel to the fromArray() method and connected it to the login. I still need to adjust the behavior based on whether the role is admin, but it works.
- Added a load event to FundingRequestPanel
- Added a method to grab the array of results and feed it to all the panels except FundingRequestPanel.
- Tested and wporking for one funding request and the Administrator role.
Saved out and loaded in from the DB: