Monthly Archives: October 2014

Phil 10.31.14

8:00 – 12:00 SR

  • Trying to get access to the test server restored.
  • DB backups

Dong Shin 10.30.2014

  • fixed PM Actuals not sorting properly in Query Builder
  • got SQLController/Service working
    • send up
      • {
        “sqlStr”:”select begin_year, end_year from projects limit 1″,
        “user”:{
        “login”: “projportfolio”,
        “password”: “projportfolio”
        }
        }
    • received
      • {
        “status”: true,
        “statusString”: “”,
        “errorString”: “”,
        “data”: [
        {
        “end_year”: 2017,
        “begin_year”: 2014
        }
        ],
        “exception”: “”,
        “sqlStr”: “select begin_year, end_year from projects limit 1”
        }

Phil 10.30.14

7:30 – 12:00, 2:30 – 5:30  SR

  • Looks like Angular is going to change substantially: http://jaxenter.com/angular-2-0-112094.html#comment-1658778664
  • Some more Angular 2.0 stuff: http://sdtimes.com/atscript-googles-new-superset-javascript-runtime/
  • DB Backups
  • Security plan with Lenny? Good progress.
  • More documentation. Start Visibility3 today
    • Finished the Java section, working on de-mavening and getting all the old Flex to compile.

Phil 10.29.14

8:00 – 5:00 SR

  • DB backups
  • Deployed new FA plus scriptEngine.jar and javaUtils.jar. Ronda will bounce the server at 4:00.
  • So server paperwork today – postponed till tomorrow
  • Documented visibility scripting. It turned out to be MUCH BIGGER than the Funding Request assistant. So instead of drawing the relationships by hand I took the package views from Eclipse and Flashbuilder, edited them in Photoshop, and assembled the results in Illustrator. For the database, I used SchemaSpy, which is both clunky and cool. And here are the results. From the time it took for these, I’d say Visibility and FA/RA/RQ should be done in less than a week.

 

ScriptingFullStack

  • R ecovering a bit by looking at directives
  • Getting new Webstorm (9.0.1)

Dong Shin 10.29.2014

  • deployed new FA, scriptEngine.jar, and javaUtils.jar
  • working on FinancialAssistantService
    • added SQLRequest and SQLResponse
  • helped Phil on database documentation

Dong Shin 10.28.2014

  • fixed ExportToVizWindow not defaulting to the roles found
  • fixing ExportToViz not saving data correctly…
    • new scriptEngine.jar needed
    • modified javaUtils.jar
  • working on FinancialAssitantServer for JSON response

Phil 10.28.14

8:00-5:00 SR

  • DB backups
  • deploy
    • fix text that has special characters (i.e. ‘)
    • Add validator that requires a choice on the role. Or default to Manager.
  • Meeting with Lenny, Larry, Ronda, Chris and? On getting our server paperwork approved
  • Documentation
    • Funding Request Assistant Funding Request Assistant
    • Scripting Server – started, but had to de-mavenize before proceeding. Much more complicated than FRA, above.
    • Visibility
      • Data Visualizer
      • Admin
    • Reqonciler
    • Requisition Assistant
    • Financial Assistant

Dong Shin 10.27.2014

  • fixed Export To Viz by limiting columns to what’s on the datagrid. The number of columns was huge as it was using the new master table!
  • WebStorm 9.0 is out
  • helped Phil testing javaUtils
  • more AngularJS
    • working on Login/Session

Phil 10.27.14

8:00 – 3:00 SR

  • DB Backups
  • Documentation
    • Exporting all the diagrams  – done
  • Checked in JavaUtils after some weirdness. Dong is using it with no problems.
  • Worked on some simple Angular directives over the weekend
  • Started overall system diagrams. First had to download Illustrator. That took an *hour*.

Dong Shin 10.24.2014

  • deployed new FA/RA – fixed Sep not showing
  • configurable access to FA –
    • added allowedUserTyps to setUpModel.xml
  • trouble shooting Export to Viz
    • looks like the row size is too big
    • com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs