8:00 – 5:00 SR
- DB Backups
- Building query and chart for acceptances. Working, needs to be vetted by Lenny. In addition to CURRENT and OVERDUE, we added NEGATIVE, where the dates of “committed” and “accepted” are incorrect
- Got Javadoc working, and errors turned off in the editor.
- Finished YuiTestServlets
- Ran into a problem navigating code. The compiler has to be working, and that was failing with an “Could not initialize class org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.project.facet.IJ2EEFacetConstants” error. Had to install Web, XML, Java EE and OSGi Enterprise Development plugins.
- And now I have to install Java EE to get the javax.servlet. No, I can’t do that because Oracle has a Glassfish download in their “java_ee_sdk-7u1.zip” file. What an AWESOME company. Got it from http://www.java2s.com/Code/Jar/s/Downloadservletapijar.htm instead.
- Turned off all the Maven external libraries as well, and placed the code in a “jars” folder, so it’s now backed up by SVN.
- Working on JavaUtils
- CalendarParser – done
- CalendarParserException – done
- Dom4jUtils – done
- FileUtils – done