8:00 – 5:00 SR
- DB backups
- Deployed new FA plus scriptEngine.jar and javaUtils.jar. Ronda will bounce the server at 4:00.
- So server paperwork today – postponed till tomorrow
- Documented visibility scripting. It turned out to be MUCH BIGGER than the Funding Request assistant. So instead of drawing the relationships by hand I took the package views from Eclipse and Flashbuilder, edited them in Photoshop, and assembled the results in Illustrator. For the database, I used SchemaSpy, which is both clunky and cool. And here are the results. From the time it took for these, I’d say Visibility and FA/RA/RQ should be done in less than a week.
- R ecovering a bit by looking at directives
- Getting new Webstorm (9.0.1)