8:00 – 5:30 SR
- DB Backups
- Deployment of new FA. Still some problems.
- Chasing down webstorm bugs. Creating a new project seems to make everything work just fine. Going to try checking out ‘experiments’. And that worked!
- Then the corporate Internet and phones went down. I’m now writing this from home.
- Angular? Yep, back to directives. FF v.33 is genuinely hosed with the IntelliJ debugger. Though since the FF debugger is so good, that’s not really much of a problem?
- Chapter 13 – Advanced Directives (pun intended?)