8:00 – 5:00 SR
- DB backups
- Discussion with Lenny about Direct Cite vs. Reimbursable. I think in the future that Spring DB access plus a rules engine (using WEKA?) might give us what we want.
- Finally got tabs working in my system:
<!doctype html> <html ng-app="ui.bootstrap"> <head> <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.2.16/angular.js"></script> <script src="//angular-ui.github.io/bootstrap/ui-bootstrap-tpls-0.11.2.js"></script> <link href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet"> </head> <body> <div ><!--ng-controller="TabsDemoCtrl as tabCtrl"--> <tabset> <tab heading="Justified">Justified content</tab> <tab heading="SJ">Short Labeled Justified content</tab> <tab heading="Long Justified">Long Labeled Justified content</tab> </tabset> </div> </body> </html>
- Ands to get all that working also requres the bootstrap css. This isn’t surprising, it’s just not listed anywhere. So at this point, to accommodate libraries/frameworks and styles that will be reused between projects, we’re settling on a libs and styles directory. These directories will contain the local copies of the code/css files that we use in our apps.
- Of course, the icons don’t work. It looks like we’ll need the fonts folder in the styles folder as well. Really don’t want to put in the js. And I didn’t have too.
- So it looks like we need the following two libraries to begin with:
- Thinking about the following for the post-JSON formatting
session charcode char dn msec up msec