7:30 – 4:00 SR
- DB backups
- Important note – if you want to include html from another source using ng-bind-html (php errors, for example), you have to use ngSanitize. More from stackOverflow here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19770156/how-to-output-html-through-angularjs-template.
- Still playing around with how to organize code for a project with shared libraries. Currently, I’ve set it up so that there are the following folders:
- modules – contain the initial declaration, factories and services. They also define a global (sigh) variable for each of the modules that can be used to attach controllers and directives to, because Angular isn’t as good as YUI at namespacing.
- controllers – controllers that are unique to a particular app are contained in a common file (i.e. “postControllers.js”)
- directives – directivesthat are unique to a particular app are contained in a common file (i.e. “postDirectives.js”). Additionally, html snippets for the directives are contained in this file. I’m guessing that this will change so that the html gets its own directory.
- Set up workspace and downloaded environment to work from home on Friday.