8:00 – 3:00 SR
- DB backups
- Realized that our old servers were probably still associated with the CP registry. Looked for a way to change that but couldn’t find one. Talked to Ronda, she’s looking into it.
- Got another OMFG the server’s going to be turned off by the end of the year if we don’t do anything ASAP! Fortunately, I was able to point Agena at that. Whee!
- Had a discussion with Dong about structuring projects. For the time being, we will continue doing the following:
- Eclipse is for Java projects. They are assembled within the IDE (no maven!) so that we have nice jar packaging. Test deployment using Eclipse’s Tomcat server.
- Client software runs in Webstorm/IntelleJ and deploys to the test tomcat directory, generally in wtwebapps
- MySQL is developed using PHPMyAdmin and MySqlWorkbench
- That being said, my dream of full cloud development appears to be near: koding.com
- Leaning how to use the animation function definition. Mentioned in the text, Greensock has some interesting stuff.