Phil 8:00 – 5:00 SR
- DB Backups
- Tried fixing dynamic charts Python script but no luck. Dong’s going to take back to the office and fix there.
- More inheritance. Based on yesterday’s work, I finally got all the pieces running together in a global scope. Then, based loosely on this post, I added in modules using the Revealing Module Pattern. And everything works! Here’s a plunk.
- Now that I’ve gotten something running, my searching is coming back with usable results. Here are some other approaches, though sometimes also on very old version of Angular:
- Using Base Controllers In AngularJS – An Experiment
- Controller Inheritance in AngularJS
- Re: [angular.js] Re: Controller Inheritance (Misko Hevery v1.0-ish)
- Base Controller with AngularJS (This is closest to what I’m doing)
- Here’s my writeup on today’s big adventure.