7:30 – 3:30 SR
- Surprisingly, the 10″ of snow that fell yesterday is still there.
- Setting up the charting project. I’m going to leave AngularThreeTS untouched and just copy it over. I’m expecting the WebGL classes to still change while I work on these components. Once done though, it will go into the libraries with the WebGL directive? Not sure about that yet…
- A really nice explanation of SQL joins.\
- Working on the classes to return typed data from queries to the charts. Can’t do trending without knowing what’s a date. Updated FileUtils DbTypedTable with toString() and toExcel()
- Copied over the AngularThreeTS directory. Now I need to pull in the query parts from iRevdb.
- Verified that CanvasBase.removeModel still works.
- Added a minimum set of query capability. Right now, it’s in a separate htmls page, but I should be able to integrate pretty soon.