8:00 – 5:00 SR
- deployed new FR. Still tweaking.
- Continuing with charts. My end triangles are not drawing properly yet. D’oh! Stepping by 1 rather than 2 for a triangle strip. And the backface is backward. Both fixed.
- Adding a cylindrical z component to the chart. Want to compare this to a bevel
- Spent too much time on this – projection of a cylinder onto a plane is y = sqrt(r*r – x*x)
- Will probably go for a spherical projection with bevels (z = sqrt(r*r – x*x -y*y)). Working on procedural generation of arbitrary meshes. Done!