8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Figured out Bayes Theorem and got some spreadsheet examples working over the weekend. It’s effective and appropriate.
- Started modifying DBTypedTable to handle tables that are created by sequential calls to the DB. Basically a way of making mode sophisticated joins.
- Adding items into the 2Dchart test.
- All full area charts work.
- Need to get area charts that only cover part of the chart working. Done
- Need to add DataPoints to the bottom of area charts that are not zero. Done
- Need to add clustered bars, based on the number of where the bar is in the order of the dataFormat object.
- Need to throw an event (or do something similar) when an items is clicked.