Monthly Archives: June 2015
8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Lenny submitted the list of equipment for development.
- Since we’re now on a new SSP, I need to get permissions to match.
- More work on network chart data
- Spent 2 hours on support line.
- demo on-site
- annual assessment
- working on chart
- removed 2 sec delay in chart
- created IStoredQuery and cast into array
8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Demo today
- Need to set area charts so that they are sorted low to high for display. Otherwise we have clicking problems.
- Working on live network chart data.
- working on charts app
- got $modal injection working
- got modal dialog to work.
- working on services – working!
- ng-grid? still using ui-grid…
- got load and run working for StoredQuery app
- very detailed example of TypeScript/AngularJS app
7:30 – 5:00 SR
- Presentation prep for Monday
- Working through sigmoid curve fitting as per this blog posting
- Cool things about Alexa development.
- Chased down weird issues with Dong’s code. Remember:
- Fat arrow notation is required for functions inside promises. Otherwise ‘this’ doesn’t survive the scope changes.
- Don’t chain angular module creation. A factory created earlier in a chain will not be visible to a later element that needs it.
- continue working on chart app
- ui-gird not available in definitely typed, using ng-grid
- is not required?
- spent some time on getting ng-click to work…..
- trying to get $modal to work
7:30 – 4:30 SR
- Deploying new webgl chart tests
- Looks like we have a new version of Angular. Update today?
- Prepare slides for Monday’s presentation
- Need (Spreadsheets -> Cloud)
- Much faster – near real time
- Database/Query approach
- Integration of multiple data sources (FACTS, PM actuals, planned vs. actuals, etc)
- Visual reports, based on current data
- Phil – Architecture, UX, browser and server development
- Phil – DB, browser and server development
- Testing – unfilled
- Documentation – unfilled
- Graphic assets – unfilled
- Current Capabilities (screenshots)
- Back-end DB and server code
- Auto Ingest
- The Flex Problem (Google trends Flex/Actionscript/Angular/typescript)
- Upgrade path
- Separate, smaller, report-driven apps
- FA query builder
- FA other?
- RA port
- User manager
- Upgrade Schedule (1.5 man-years to get back to stable, tested code with periodic updates)
- Charts coming online
- Query Builder
- RA port.
9:30 – 5:00 SR
- For a break, I’m going to build a directive that pops up in response to a NovettaUtils.ATSMessenger event. Also going to look into using flex containers for the WebGl
- Took a much-needed detour into handling resize events so more advanced CSS can be supported. . It works like this:
- First, set up the callback. Not that it is attached to the window, not an element in the scope.
window.addEventListener('resize', this.handleResizeEvent, false);
- Then we have the event handler
var parent = this.getTopNode();
var pcam:THREE.PerspectiveCamera = <THREE.PerspectiveCamera>(this.camera);
pcam.aspect = this.getAdjWidth() / this.getAdjHeight();
var ocam:THREE.OrthographicCamera = <THREE.OrthographicCamera>(this.camera);
ocam.right = this.getAdjWidth();
ocam.top = this.getAdjHeight();
- How to center a absolute div
- Ok, got the basics of the pop-up directive working in a dynamic viewport!
- working on lab locations data
- should work with FA data
- moved the project_lab_locations table to project_portfolio_enh database
- updated test projects to match new locations
- simple SQL to find lat/long of labs specified in budget_center
budget_centers bc LEFT JOIN
lab_locations ll ON
- started charts typescript project
- set typescript compiler
- moved ISR-PMO-Charts app
- converting Stored Query App to typescript
- downloaded DefinitelyTyped master
- was using 1.3 angular.d.ts and ui-bootstrap.d.ts uses 1.4, namespace has been changed which caused all kinds of compile errors!
- created StoredQueryMain.ts, QueryService.ts, StoredQueryController.ts, and StoredQuery.ts
- working on charting data
- adjusted future PM Actuals to use month offset based on the day of the month
- user DECIMAL for lat/long
- created project_lab_locations table with zip, lat, and long
8:00 – 4:00 SR
- Looks like demo for charts and VISIBILITY review will be 9:30 on Monday
- New texture map works. Need to re-jigger base classes to generalize
- Clicking on a selected anchor node in the network does not de-select it. Fixed
- Lenny’s going to send locations of labs over, the task will be to draw the budget at the lat/long specified by the zip code.
- Added imageLoc to item data so that associated images can be mapped to data.
- Had a discussion with Dond about how to structure the data so that the pulls from the DB are consistent and requiring minimum translation. No good answer though.
- In a bit late tomorrow. Dentist.
- deployed FR, jars for charting
- PM Actuals should skip current month
- order of column charts needs changed
- working on ChartDataService
- added dayOfMonth to config.properties
- working on PM Actuals month calculation in ChartDataService
7:30 – 3:00 SR
- Good tutorial on how to make predictions with simple linear regression, plus the video referenced in the slides.
- Burned a disc for libs and WglCharts2 – deployed to the test server with everything working!
- FR deploy
- continue working on FR – user mgmt
- started on Reqonciler (TypeScript!)
8:00 – 3:30 SR
- Biked into work today 🙂
- Set up the JAVA_HOME on the debug server and verified that keytool works for Ronda.
- Integrate format. Maybe use the stage size to scale?
- Set shapes from format
- Set label from format? (if not null?)
- Set data object.
- See if the shapeDict can be pulled out, since it’s the same as the canvas modelArray?