8:00 – 4:30 SR
- Server is behaving with the stricter trustchain.
- This is the AlchemyNews REST API Documentation, and the list of fields that can be returned. And Twitter access, BTW.
- Blew through my limits for the day trying to figure out keywords. Asking for academic license.
- A good example of how to group query elements: http://alchemyapi.readme.io/docs/sentiment-analysis
- Need to add sliders for attraction and repulsion (network scalars?). Implemented. Now I need to figure out some good values. I think that we might just have to scale attraction for linked items. It should clean things up and cut down the math a bit.