8:00 – 6:00
- Lost access to servers – gotta reapply
- Just discovered Resilience Engineering. Very useful thinking.
- Changed NetworkComponent.jiggle so that motion vectors are always reset as well. Otherwise, if the graph has exploded, then the saved motion vectors will continue to explode.
- Working through the touches and associations. Remember to return the numeric and string values for now.
- Finished getTouches()
- Finished addAssociations() and getAssociations(). The construction of the where clause was getting brittle, so I added a WhereClauseObject that cleans up and generalizes things.
- Adding touch counts