8:00 – 5:00 SR
- Still no admin
- I forgot to save the new SQL for the truancy reports. Fixed now.
- There is something that’s not quite right in the network physics. When an object is added, sometimes the forces get asymmetric. My guess is that the velocities have to be made non-zero each time an item is added.
- Was getting a problem where additional information was getting stuck on the end of the image url, which was contaminating the name. Now, rather than assuming that the image name ends with the extension, I look within the image url for a reasonable extension and return that.
- Need a query that returns the associations shared between two items. Done
- Working on adding Alchemy NLP results as items with associations