8:00 – 4:00 SR
- No change on dev admin
- Need to add ‘tolower’ on the names/labels of non-url items in the PHP, before the item is stored
- Adding rating directive today.
- Starting with adding ratings to the data object and data format
- Added additional shapes so ratings can be distinguished.
- Killed Eclipse trying to run a PHP test
- Adding a separate tn_rating to the network is going to be a lot of work. Going to see if I can use tn_items for ratings. They have enough fields, and I have the logic to treat items differently already. Ok, that seems to work. Going to delete the tn_ratings logic. Add rating will be the addition of a RATING item type and an RATING association from the rating item to the target (which can be any item?). Actually, this may turn out better. I can add COMMENT types and other meta information items.
- Got most of the initial directive layout done and running. Tomorrow we’ll wire it up.
- Need a show/hide selection capability. All, URLS, ENTITIES, SELECTED, etc.TODO
- If that gets done I’ve been thinking about the addition of user-specified items. TODO
- A new item should (must?) have an association with at least one other item.
- Associations will be made with all selected items
- Directive dialog to create the new item.
- In the item list, selected and ‘visible’ items need to be color coded and labeled
- Items need to be selectable from the item list