7:00 – Leave
- Search: Games, Minimax, and Alpha-Beta
- Branching factor (B)
- Search depth (D)
- Combining the two gives the number of leaf nodes or B^D
- Branching factor of chess is approximately 14?
- Wire up Create New Dictionary – done
- Wire up Extract into Dictionary
- I think I’m going to do most of this on the server. If I do a select text from tn_view_network_items where network = X, then I can run that text that is already in the DB through the term extractor, which should be the fastest thing I can do.
- The next fastest thing would be to pull the text from the url (if it exists) and add that to the text pull.
- Wire up Attach Dictionary to Network
- The current setup is set so that a new item that is read in will associate with the current network dictionary. Need to add a way to have the items that are already in the network to check themselves against the new dictionary.