7:00 – 1:00 Leave
- Constraints: Search, Domain Reduction
- Order from most constrained to least.
- For a constrained problem, check over and under allocations to see where the gap between fast failure and fast completion lie.
- Only recurse through neighbors where domain (choices) have been reduced to 1.
- Add an optional ‘source_text’ field to the tn_dictionaries table so that user added words can be compared to the text. Done. There is the issue that the dictionary could be used against a different corpus, at which point this would be little more than a creation artifact
- Add a ‘source_count’ to the tn_dictionary_entries table that is shown in the directive. Defaults to zero? Done. Same issue as above, when compared to a new corpus, do we recompute the counts?
- Wire up Attach Dictionary to Network
- Working on AlchemyDictReflect that will place keywords in the tn_items table and connect them in the tn_associations table.
- Had to add a few helper methods in networkDbIo.php to handle the modifying of the network tables, since alchemyNLPbase doesn’t extend baseBdIo. Not the cleanest thing I’ve ever done, but not *horrible*.
- Done and working! Need to deploy.