7:00 – Leave
- Constraints: Visual Object Recognition
- to see if to signals match, a maximising function that integrates the area under the signal with respect to offsets (translation and rotation) is very good, even with noise.
- Add ‘Help Choose Doctor’, ‘Help Choose Investments’, ‘Help Choose Healthcare Plan’, ‘Navigate News’ and ‘Help Find CHI Paper’ dictionaries. At this point they can be empty. We’ll talk about them in the paper.
- Added ‘archive’ to dictionary, because we’ll need temporary dicts associated with users like networks.
- Deploy new system. Done!
- Reloaded the DB
- Copied over the server code
- Ran the simpleTests() for AlchemyDictText. That adds network with tests against the words that are in my manual resume dictionary. Then network is added with no dictionary.
- Commented out simpleTests for AlchemyDictText
- copied over all the new client code
- Ran the client and verified that all the networks and dictionaries were there as they were supposed to be.
- Loaded network ‘Using extracted dict’
- Selected the empty dictionary ‘Phil’s extracted resume dict’
- Ran Extract from Network, which is faster on Dreamhost! That populated the dictionary.
- Deleted the entry for ‘3’
- Ran Attach to Network. Also fast 🙂
- And now time for ThanksGiving. On a really good note!