7:00 – 4:00 VTX
- Read Internet, News, and Political Trust: The Difference Between Social Media and Online Media Outlets. Among the interesting findings was the use of Supervised Sentiment Analysis (via Philip Resnik), which is close to what I’m trying, but with users rather than experts. It also talks about how they mapped concepts to clusters of keywords, which was nice to see.
- Multimodal dynamics : self-supervised learning in perceptual and motor systems
- Ok, back to building up the Hibernate Network, Dictionary, Corpus and User components
- Added annotation to BaseNode
- Added DataNode
- Added UrlNode
- Started on BaseAssociation but realized I needed BaseNetwork and BaseUser first.
- BaseUser – done-ish. Not doing any password encryption
- BaseNetwork – done.
- Checked into my subversion repo.
- For Monday: dictionaries and corpora.