Phil 1.5.16

7:00 – 4:30 VTX

  • Working my way through / getting familiar with AtlasTi. I’ll have two papers in by this afternoon, so I should be able to try some quantitative taxonomy extraction.
  • Since I got the drillDownAlias() method running yesterday, I’m going to try setting up the various queries for the networks, dictionaries and users. That seems to be working nicely.
  • Added test queries for BaseUser, BaseDictionary and BaseNetwork. While doing this, I realized that I had not set up mapping from the dictionary to the entries and fixed that.
  • Need to see how we’re going to do CRUD actions on these structures.
  • Wrote the deduplicate methods for Aaron.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: