10:30 – 6:00 VTX
- Took Mom in for a colonoscopy. Her insides are looking good for 89 years old…
- Was able to generate a matrix of codes from AtlasTi, which means that I should be able to do centrality calculations of the Excel exports.
- Also placed the main Atlas work files in SVN. It’s a little tricky since the project library in on Google drive. My fix has been to leave the ‘MyLibrary’ location in its default location and just update the library information when asked. I think it’s just populating a file in the emptier(?) library file. I think it’s important for the Google Drive file locations to be identical though.
- Flailing stupidly at getting a JPA hello world to run. Constantly getting: Exception in thread “main” javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No Persistence provider for EntityManager named instrument
- Trying to flail a little smarter. Got Pro JPA 2, 2nd ed.
- Added checking to the criteria string so that if there is no match on the criteria field in question, it’ll throw an exception.