7:00 – 4:00 VTX
- Adding more codes in Atlas.
- Found a good stemming algorithm/implementation, including java
- Discovered the Lemur Project: The Lemur Project develops search engines, browser toolbars, text analysis tools, and data resources that support research and development of information retrieval and text mining software. The project is best known for its Indri search engine, Lemur Toolbar, and ClueWeb09 dataset. Our software and datasets are used widely in scientific and research applications, as well as in some commercial applications.
- Also, discovered that TREC also has sets of queries that they use. Here’s an example
- Ok. Pro JPA, Chapter 2.
- Got the example code from here
- How to drop and create the DB from the schema: http://antoniogoncalves.org/2014/12/11/generating-database-schemas-with-jpa-2-1/
- STILL having problems finding the provider! – Exception in thread “main” javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No Persistence provider for EntityManager
- Finally found this on stackoverflow
- Go to Project Structure.
- Select your module.
- Find the folder in the tree on the right and select it.
- Click the Sources button above that tree (with the blue folder) to make that folder a sources folder.
- And that worked. Here’s the ‘after’ screenshot: