7:30 – 6:00 VTX
- Ok, that was a great conference. Might be fun to go to Oslo next year.
- Wrote up reflections on the HCC Comps while flying home.
- Continuing Presenting Diverse Political Opinions: How and How Much
- Here’s the citation on Mechanical Turk study design: Crowdsourcing User Studies With Mechanical Turk
- Got through the Methods section. All kinds of good study design and rationale. Starting with Results tomorrow.
- Need to submit expense report – done
- Working on a test harness to exercise the GoogleCSE. Got the thread that calls the search built and running, and got most of the manager built. Heath wants it as a sanity check to evaluate Google local and in the deployment.