7:00 – 4:00 VTX
- No reading today! Actually, scanning the Bitcoin acm article, but the goal is to get the PageRank code working with the excel outputs from Atlas and then be able to re-weight the eigenvectors. Then we’ll see if that can be used for collapsing the codes.
- Reading in spreadsheets!
- Working on buildSymmetricMatrix that will create a matrix that has all the row and columns represented on each axis of the matrix. it looks(?) like setSubMatrix will allow this…
- Got the symmetric double built and validated in the debugger. tomorrow we put this all together.
- Walked through my ML concept for document filtering with Mike G and Aaron in two unrelated conversations.
- Checked in John Robert’s ONLY_NET CSE