7:00 – 5:30 VTX
- Continuing An Introduction to the Bootstrap.
- This helped a lot. I hope it’s right…
- Had a thought about how to build the Bootstrap class. Build it using RealVector and then use Interface RealVectorPreservingVisitor to do whatever calculation is desired. Default methods for Mean, Median, Variance and StdDev. It will probably need arguments for max iteration and epsilon.
- Didn’t do that at all. Wound up using ArrayRealVector for the population and Percentile to hold the mean and variance values. I can add something else later
- I think to capture how the centrality affects the makeup of the data in a matrix. I think it makes sense to use the normalized eigenvector to multiply the counts in the initial matrix and submit that population (the whole matrix) to the Bootstrap
- Meeting with Wayne? Need to finish tool updates though.
- Got bogged down in understanding the Percentile class and how binomial distributions work.
- Built and then fixed a copy ctor for Labled2DMatrix.
- Testing. It looks ok, but I want to try multiplying the counts by the eigenVec. Tomorrow.