7:00 – 5:00 VTX
- Found a more detailed version of The Law of Group Polarization from the University of Chicago Law School
- More paper writing.
- Not sure if hemmingwayapp is good for these kinds of papers, but it might be interesting to try
- Working through code frequency counts
- Finish TF-IDF – Done
- Added sorting based on value in a Map.
- Build term spreadsheet maker
- TF-IDF term document matrix with weights at intersections
- DF-ITF term document matrix with counts at intersections
- DF-ITF as above with rank column?
- Run several known corpora through and validate
- Moved PageReader to JavaUtils
- Had a nice chat with Stan.
- Top ten DF-ITF terms get moby dick.(Library lie company quote Whale Melville Herman Summary search she)
- Corrupted my LanguageModelTest workspace.