- Great discussion with Greg yesterday. Very encouraging.
- Some thoughts that came up during Fahad’s (Successful!) defense
- It should be possible to determine the ‘deletable’ codes at the bottom of the ranking by setting the allowable difference between the initial ranking and the trimmed rank.
- The ‘filter’ box should also be set by clicking on one of the items in the list of associations for the selected items. This way, selection is a two-step process in this context.
- Suggesting grouping of terms based on connectivity? Maybe second degree? Allows for domain independence?
- Using a 3D display to show the shared second, third and nth degree as different layer
- NLP tagged words for TF-IDF to produce a more characterized matrix?
- 50 samples per iteration, 2,000 iterations? Check! And add info to spreadsheet! Done, and it’s 1,000 iterations
- Parsing Jeremy’s JSON file
- Moving the OptionalContent and JsonLoadable over to JavaJtils2
- Adding javax.persistence-2.1.0
- Adding json-simple-1.1.1
- It worked, but it’s junk. It looks like these are un-curated pages
- Long discussion with Aaron about calculating flag rollups.