7:00 – 4:30 VTX
- Writing. Working on describing how maintaining many codes in a network contains more (and more subtle) information than grouping similar codes.
- Working on the UrlChecker
- In the process, I discovered that the annotation.xml file is unique only for the account and not for the CSE. All CSEs for one account are contained in one annotation file
- Created a new annotation called ALL_annotations.xml
- fixed a few things in Andy’s file
- Reading in everything. Now to produce the new sets of lists.
- I think it’s just easier to delete all the lists and start over.
- Done and verified. You run UrlChecker from the command line, with the input file being a list of domains (one per line) and the ALL_annotations.xml file.
- Need to add a Delete or Hide button to reduce down a large corpus to a more effective size.
- Added. Tomorrow I’ll wire up the deletion of a row or cilumn and the recreation of the initialMatrix