7:00 – 2:00VTX
- Checking in the large matrix for working through ‘delete’
- Finished. Also deletes any other items that are wholly dependent on the deleted item.
- If opening a pdf, look for the file in the directory where the input is, if not found, bring up the dialog. It’s going to be a bit tricky, since the string isn’t quite the file name. Done. If it’s not in the default directory, it’ll bring up a file chooser.
- Need to write up the sprint plan for generating terms. It’ll be based on the information in this site.
- Goal Question Metric
- Serendipity of walking through the library and getting distracted. What Is Used during Cognitive Processing in Information Retrieval and Library Searching? Eleven Sources of Search Information