7:00 – 4:00 VTX
- Need to add diagram that connects research questions
- Need to add some setup for each section
- Need to add a ‘done’ condition to the discussion of the RQs. – Working this.
- Added in a section that discusses the creation of statements and beliefs, since that looks like it’s going to work.
- Added the evaluation criteria for 5.4.3
- Add a study where subjects have explorer, confirmer and avoider roles when searching for an answer. (This should be in the E.C. for 5.4.4)
- Add a final study that’s just ‘open search’? (This could be interesting with 5.4.5. It wouldn’t be any more coding than the Red Scare system. Still a Google CSE as the back end, but running through an intermediary server for logging.)
- Test QA if its up.Done
- More porsche crap.
- Added dprint callbacks. Will need to add some other event handling that will filter up.
- Moved simple clustering into ForceShape
- Starting on BeliefAgentShape (BAS). Got a lot done. The logic for handling agents is now in the BeliefAgentManager class. BASs now have a ControlBeliefCA in them, and it’s initialized correctly. Not using it for similarity comparisons yet.
- Built three beliefs, redBelief, greenBelief and blueBelief. Eash belief consists of a set of colors that are in the neighborhood of pure red green and blue. This should be a good test since I’ll be able to see the groups
- Pix for the day: