7:00 – 3:30 VTX
- Need to add a ‘done’ condition to the discussion of the RQs. – Working this.
- Added the evaluation criteria for 5.4.6. Also added some discussion on how the model might help narrow the search space.
- Need to add diagram that connects research questions
- Need to add some setup for each section
- Add a study where subjects have explorer, confirmer and avoider roles when searching for an answer. (This should be in the E.C. for 5.4.4)
- Add a final study that’s just ‘open search’? (This could be interesting with 5.4.5. It wouldn’t be any more coding than the Red Scare system. Still a Google CSE as the back end, but running through an intermediary server for logging.)
- Added origin attraction scalars
- Something is causing the system to set positions to NaN. Need to look for divide by zero. Fixed several things, including distance calculations between the same item.
- Fixed the sliders
- Starting on polarization
- It needs to wait until the system stabilizes, so I added a start/stop button
- Calculating the chance of changing an opinion
- Also added and then commented out code that copies a statement from one agent into another’s.
- Selecting chance is based on closeness. Need to verify that this is working
- The current goal is to see the color groups collapse into homogeneous without combining into one group.
- After that look into dissimilarity. Purge elements of similarity?
- Would like to measure the overall force vector of a particular cluster as a proxy for group drift.