8:00 – 3:00 VTX
- Continuing the The Sovereign Map. Definitely building my vocabulary. Interesting point: map, carte, etc are all descriptions of drawing. So the etymology of map does not address the concepts that support maps.
- Need to add a ‘done’ condition to the discussion of the RQs. – Working this.
- Added the evaluation criteria for 5.4.9.
- Need to add diagram that connects research questions
- Need to add some setup for each section
- Add a study where subjects have explorer, confirmer and avoider roles when searching for an answer. (This should be in the E.C. for 5.4.4)
- Add a final study that’s just ‘open search’? (This could be interesting with 5.4.5. It wouldn’t be any more coding than the Red Scare system. Still a Google CSE as the back end, but running through an intermediary server for logging.)
- Thinking that every statement may need an ‘antistatement’ (which could be a negative weight). This would allow a belief to be against something rather than just for something. Need to work out the rules on that. Also, I still need to get around to the agent’s energy budget and rules for that.
- Looking at Tutorial on agent-based modeling and simulation
- This also looks good. Comparison of different opinion models: Modelling Opinion Formation with Physics Tools: Call for Closer Link with Reality
- Cited by: Opinion Formation by Informed Agents
- Updating Intellij
- Sprint retrospective
- Raised the point that we need an archived corpus to test against
- Wrote up some support for Aarnon’s next steps email to Chris/others