7:00 – 3:00 ASRC
- Continuing to review Topic-Relevance Map – Visualization for Improving Search Result Comprehension for IUI 2017. I think parts of this are effectively plagiarized. Need to talk to someone about this
- How Google Shapes the News You See About the Candidates
- The Linear Algebra Behind Search Engines Online tutorial from 2005, which means there’s a chance I can follow. Loo
- Matrices, Vector Spaces, and Information Retrieval. Good examples. Looks readable. More on this later.
- Jaegul Choo
- Weakly supervised nonnegative matrix factorization for user-driven clustering
- L-EnsNMF: Boosted Local Topic Discovery via Ensemble of Nonnegative Matrix Factorization
- Simultaneous discovery of common and discriminative topics via joint nonnegative matrix factorization
- DemographicVis: Analyzing demographic information based on user generated content
- Nonnegative matrix factorization for interactive topic modeling and document clustering
- And so on. Need to spend some time looking at this.
- A human-machine collaborative system for identifying rumors on twitter