7:00 – 6:30 ASRC
- Get mileage from Porsche!
- Start conference spreadsheet – locations, deadlines, domain, etc
- Journalism Conference
- Simulation Conference
- Meeting with Don at 4:30
- Continuing review of Novelty Learning via Collaborative Proximity Filtering
- A Painless Q-Learning Tutorial
- The problem with the paper is that the authors do not consider that they are really identifying two different populations of users rather than the behavior changes in a single population. I think that if the paper addressed this possibility, it could contribute much more.
- Visualizing Data using t-SNE
- Simultaneous Discovery of Common and Discriminative Topics via Joint Nonnegative Matrix Factorization
- An Interactive Visual Testbed System for Dimension Reduction and Clustering of Large-scale High-dimensional Data
- GA Tech – Jigsaw