7:00 – 5:00 ASRC
- President-elect Trump. Wow. Just wow.
- Starting Novelty Learning via Collaborative Proximity Filtering review
- Working with Aaron to get the java version of the classifier working
- LibRec (http://www.librec.net) is a Java library for recommender systems (Java version 1.7 or higher required). It implements a suit of state-of-the-art recommendation algorithms. It consists of three major components: Generic Interfaces, Data Structures and Recommendation Algorithms. This should save a *lot* of work. Remember to thank and cite.
- The forces that drove this election’s media failure are likely to get worse – Lots of stuff on echo chambers and social media