7:00 – 4:00 ASRC
- Getting a server
- Campus cluster (underutilized) Free Student access (Damian Doyle) HPCF.umbc.edu. Write a note for Wayne to send. Done
- Note to Wayne on getting a Google grant. Done.
- Using Java Persistence API (JPA) with Cloud SQL
- Google datasets
- Continuing with Sociophysics – nope, maybe this afternoon.
- Working on incorporating the factor matrices into the NmfModelGui. Looks like I use Maps as discussed at the bottom of this page. Building a L2DMat2Table class that should take care of doing this for each matrix.
- Need to be able to output a Labled2DMatrix as a map. Working on that. Done. Oh, I need column maps. No, not really, just a complete header list.
- And it’s working! Here’s the two factored matrices:
- Worked with Aaron on the data document. The tables are poorly put together and let’s just say, not self-documenting.