Phil 7:15 – 8:15, 8:45 -4:15 Research
- Adding start/stop Done. Should probably add a slider to adjust time
- Implementing boids as per Craig Reynolds page
- The flocking shape needs an orientation. Since this orientation can be any number of dimensions, where each statement is a dimension, I’m creating a ParticleBelief to contain ParticleStatements.
- Getting the heading and rebuilding shape as boid triangles
- Drawing triangles now. Using the Javafx examples here. Got angle working
- Adding individual flocks
- Working on an angle interpolation that will work for any number of dimensions. Going to start with interpolation and renormalization, since the steps should be incremental. I think it’s done. Will test tomorrow. Need to add the parts to the dprint?