7:00 – 8:00, 8:30 – 4:00 Research
- Thom Lieb found this for me today: Reuters Tracer – A Large Scale System of Detecting Verifying Real-Time News Events from Twitter. Downloaded. A must read.
- Need to renew my cert for philfeldman.com
- Realized last night that I should be able to maintain angle and length for my rotation through ‘n’ dimensions between two vectors.
- Get the angle between the two vectors (dot product)
- Get the chord between the two normalized vectors
- Now I have a 2D problem where I project the angle I want to rotate on the chord line. That gives me a new vector that I just need to normalise.
- Solving simultaneous equations with matrices
- The only condition where I see this failing is a 180 degree rotation.
- Need to verify that this will work. It took forever for stupid math reasons but it does work.
- Reworking ParticleBelief.interpolateHeading()
- No pretty screenshots for today. Instead, here’s a murmuration of starlings