7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Wiring up the recorder – Done!
- Need to add a deltatime component and ComboBox to set the sampling step size
8:30 – 5:00 BRC
- Implement the search on the top terms so we can use google to figure out meaning
- Start looking at data and cluster.
- The integrity test data is big and too slow for interactive rates. Added an ‘interactive’ check.
- Make NMF calculation optional by checkbox. If it’s not checked, make source and target matrices the same
- Make a fake data table for DBSCAN that’s 5kx5x dimension, see if the three clusters can be found. Not too bad. 3k x3k should take about 90 seconds
- Made NMF an option so that we can just cluster