7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Write CHI review today!
- Started writing abstract by going through The Law of Group Polarization and pulling out relevant quotes that describe what the model should do. Also found a couple of well-cited papers on flocking as group decision making. Still need to dig up sociophysics citations on:
- Multidimensional voter models(?)
- Reynolds flocking algorithm
- Polarization as a static result.
- Decision-making processes: The case of collective movements
- Do I need to change the “allow interaction” from binary to continuous (basically a weight on the interaction value? The amount of “isolation” could then be varied.
8:30 – 5:30 BRC
- Fixing the parser for XmlLoader dates – done
- Built the batch state machine
- Ran a sim from file!
- Need to
- Fixed an error where I put a set of .com pages in the search instead of exclude file.
- Sprint review