7:00 – 11:00 Research
- Working on abstract
- Building charts for random, flocks, and bubble Done!
- Talk Saray Shai
- How to analyze data with networks
- What does the network represent?
- Betweenness centrality
- Barycentric higher dimensions are a function of ‘shortcuts’
- Network embedding
- Network inference from time series data
- Construction of regulatory networks using expansion time series data of a genotyped population
- Reconstruction of adaptive networks Nitzan, Shai, Mucha
- Community detection in networks, a user guide
- Interdependent networks Buldyrev Parshani, Paul, Stanley, Havlin Nature 2010
- Multilayer Networks Kivila et al 2014
- Jure Leskovec
- What about layers of abstraction (communities, then communities of communities, etc)
11:30 – 4:30 BRC
- Some problem updating the CSE blacklists. Fixed
- Started white paper on Unstructured text analysis. Due tomorrow.
- Curating on production now.