7:00 – 8:30 Research
- Adding the ability to set maxSlew and slew Variance on init. Can comment out particle selection. Done!
- Commenting out particle to save GUI space Done!
- Using ATLAS.ti 8 Windows in Literature Reviews
- Uploaded the newest version and pinged Don.
10:00 – 5:00 BRC
- The Porsche didn’t start, so I had to bike out and get the Honda. Brrr!
- Submit for travel expenses
- Learning how to do time series in WEKA
- Looks like I need to rotate the matrix so that each column is an agent, and each row is a time step. Yep. Done. Had to add a case to toArff() where there are no row names
- Discovered the arff viewer, which is awesome
- Discovered the plugin manager. Nice. wrappers for other AI packages!
- Predictive Learning. You just need to read in the file, then use the Forecast tabselect the time column and then the items you want to track: