7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Had a great time NOT DOING ANY THINKING yesterday
- Rechecking the velocity comparison matrix. It’s correct. Looking at multiplying or adding relative position vs relative velocity
- Sent a few charts to Don to see if he can make anything pretty
- Uploaded new version
8:30 – 5:00 BRC
- Scrum. Getting started on next sprint. Discussion with Aaron. Neet to time and size a 3k col by 2M row matrix with DBSCAN.
- Also need to write up an exec summary of all the analytic tools and give it a good name. By COB Monday?
- This looks very interesting: http://pending.schema.org/ClaimReview. It’s from here, and this is the referring text:
- Google News determines whether an article might contain fact checks in part by looking for the schema.org ClaimReview markup. We also look for sites that follow the commonly accepted criteria for fact checks. Publishers who create fact-checks and would like to see it appear with the “Fact check” tag should use that markup in fact-check articles. For more information, head on over to our help center.
- Had some good luck chasing down clustering algorithms for Aaron.