7:00 – 8:00 Research
- Continuing paper.
- Robert Mercer: the big data billionaire waging war on mainstream media
- Defense Against the Dark Arts: Networked Propaganda and Counter-Propaganda
- Hannah Arendt: From an Interview
- They learn whom to kill and how to kill and how to do it together. This is the much talked about Gleichschaltung—the coordination process. You are coordinated not with the powers that be, but with your neighbor—coordinated with the majority.
- The fake news phenomenon: How it spreads, and how to fight it
- Downward comparison principles in social psychology.
- GovTrack.us. Looks like a good source for parsable xml-formatted data for:
Congressional Bills 04-Jan-2017 02:05 – Bill Status 04-Jan-2017 11:14 – Bill Summaries 04-Jan-2017 05:13 – Commerce Business Daily 19-Mar-2012 05:52 – Code of Federal Regulations (Annual Edition) 22-Feb-2016 03:06 – Electronic Code of Federal Regulations 20-Sep-2016 09:11 – Federal Register 31-Dec-2016 08:37 – United States Government Manual 14-Feb-2017 06:49 – House Rules and Manual 13-Oct-2016 06:13 – Privacy Act Issuances 09-Feb-2016 06:41 – Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States 17-Jan-2017 09:32 – Supreme Court Decisions 1937-1975 (FLITE)
8:30 – 4:30 BRC
- More TensorFlow
- Speed vs. Memory compiler options
- Unrolling and vectorizing
- Long Short Term Memory (LSTM) overview
- Need to try turning the integrity data into an angle radius and DBSCAN on Monday
- Writing up the justification/needs for going to TensorFlow/GPU