7:00 – 8:00 Research
- INTEL-SA-00075 vulnerability! Download and run Intel-SA-00075-GUI!
- A good weekend off. Big, cathartic 88 mile ride on Sunday, and the Kinetic Sculpture race on Saturday
- Working on the cluster visualization. Updating Intellij at home first
- installed networkx
- networkx_tutorial (Code from this post)is working
- installed xlrd
- membership_history_builder is working
- Working on printing out the memberships, then I’ll start diagramming
- Thinking about how to start Thursday. I think I’ll try reading in blogs to LMN and show differences between students. then bring up flocking, then go into the material
8:30 – 4:00 BRC
- Analyzing data
- Showed Aaron the results on the generated and actual data. He’s pretty happy
- Column mismatches between January and current data
- Present in Jan data, but not in May:
- First Excel crash of the day
- Got the column difference working. It’s pretty sweet, actually:
df1_cols = set(df1.columns.values) df2_cols = set(df2.columns.values) diff_cols = df2_cols ^ df1_cols
- Generated a report on different columns. Tomorrow I need to build a reduced DataFrame that has only the common columns, sort both on column names and then iterate to find the level of similarity.
- Something’s wrong with?